[Dovecot] Dovecot Ldap Problem

Aravind Divakaran aravind.divakaran at yukthi.com
Tue Aug 10 09:16:49 EEST 2010

Hi All,

My server is running with Dovecot 1.2.11 and openldap
2.4.17 it was working fine but suddenly my dovecot auth started to
failing sometimes. After restarting dovecot everything will work fine.
The slapd log file is showing "deffering operation: too many executing".
When i googled i have seen that if the client is not properly
disconnecting the connection slapd will give this error. Can you please
let me know whether it is a dovecot problem and if so why it is
occuring.

--
Rgds,

Aravind M D