[Dovecot] OT Thunderbird

Samuel Kvasnica bugreports at list.ims.co.at
Mon Aug 9 18:45:20 EEST 2010

 Timo, oh man, I see these are really my messages. Lets try if this new
one has got only one reference...

Seems to be a problem with my postfix virtual alias going into test
domain with own dovecot-imap. Thunderbird tries to insert 2 references,
but no sure why.

Btw, did you look at the LSUB/listescape bug ? I've got quite lost in
your pointer jungle...