[Dovecot] Making both folder and .folder available to dovecot-lda but not imap

Stand H hstandit at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 6 05:37:13 EEST 2010

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to deliver mail to both 'folder' and '.folder'. I put LAYOUT=fs to mail_location, sieve recognize both 'folder' and '.folder', but I don't want dovecot-imap to show 'folder' to imap client. The purpose is to send some emails to 'folder' and don't let user to see the folder and email in it.

I'm using dovecot-1.2.13 and dovecot-1.2-sieve-0.1.17. Can someone help me with the configuration. Thank you.

Regards,
Stand