[Dovecot] dot-containing foldernames \HasNoChildren bug ?

Samuel Kvasnica bugreports at list.ims.co.at
Thu Aug 5 23:13:59 EEST 2010

Hi Timo,

On 08/05/2010 06:26 PM, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> I think this problem shows up only with acl+listescape combination. I
> fixed it for v2.0 now with
> http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-2.0/rev/e77310eedfbb. Some of the other
> commits before that were also required to get it working correctly. I'm
> not sure if porting that patch to v1.2 would fix it or not, probably too
> much trouble anyway..

Well, my trouble is, i need shared folders, so i have to use acls. And
we have dots in existing
mail folders which have to be migrated to dovecot very soon.

Is it really not feasible to port the patch to 1.2 ? (could you give a
hint, what other patches might be needed?)

Is 2.0 stable enough to be deployed in production environment right now ?

regards,

Sam