[Dovecot] Dsync fatal error.

Henrique Fernandes sf.rique at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 20:28:05 EEST 2010

Thanks!

I want in the same place i as did in the comand dsync -D  -vv -u
stak at example.com mirror maildir:/CX4/vdomains/nti.uff.br/stak/mail/

It will be in the folders new, cur, tmp or it will create an imap folder
.INBOX with the folders cur, new and tpm inside of it?

Sorry about so  many questions.

[]'sf.rique