[Dovecot] Dsync fatal error.

Henrique Fernandes sf.rique at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 18:11:28 EEST 2010

I might do not have the latest version! Sorry, i am using a pre compiled
package now. Virtualization issues. Sorry.

# dovecot --version
2.0.rc3

The pacake i am using is
dovecot-2.0-0.18_114_rc3.el5.x86_64.rpm<http://dl.atrpms.net/all/dovecot-2.0-0.18_114_rc3.el5.x86_64.rpm>

don't know if it has already your patch! I am sorry could be my problem the
inbox issue!

[]'sf.rique