[Dovecot] namespace problem with dovecot 2.0

reg9009 reg9009 at yahoo.de
Tue May 26 09:21:46 EEST 2009

Hi all,

I've got some namespace problems with dovecot 2.0 again. If I start
dovecot 2.0 with same settings of namespace and maildir layout as
dovecot 1.2, I don't see my folders above the Inbox. I see them as
"INBOX/xxx" in the same root level as my INBOX. If I try to subscribe to
the folders, I see them as "INBOX^xxx" (and cannot subscribe). My
namespace settings:

namespace private {
  separator = /
  prefix = "INBOX/"
  inbox = yes
  #hidden = yes
  list = yes
  subscriptions = yes
  }

I tried nearly every separator/combination, but it won't work. Any ideas
(to get it work like dovecot 1.2)? I've got no shared
folders/namespaces, etc. Layout is plain Maildir.

Regards,
Sebastian