[Dovecot] Secure Sockets Layer client certificate authentication

Mon May 25 17:39:07 EEST 2009

On 5/25/2009, Stephen Feyrer (steve at toth.org.uk) wrote:
> This is the configuration I am currently running:
> # 1.2.beta1: /opt/etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf

If you are going to run unstable versions of s/w, you should be prepared
to run the *latest* versions as soon as they are released, in order to
avoid wasting both your and the developers time
troubleshooting/reporting problems that very well may be fixed already.

If/when you encounter a problem, check versions, update to latest if
available, retest, *then* report problem if it still exists.

1.2.beta1 is 3.5 months old. *Lots* of changes since then.

--

Best regards,

Charles