[Dovecot] How to run Dovecot as IMAP Proxy?

Patrick Ben Koetter p at state-of-mind.de
Fri May 22 14:09:47 EEST 2009

* Charles Marcus <dovecot at dovecot.org>:
> On 5/22/2009, V S Rao (viriyala at yahoo.com) wrote:
> > BTW, just to confirm once again, are there any known issues with Dovecot & imapproxyd?
>
> You will not get any support for 0.99 here, unless Timo can provide it.
> It is *that* old, and your decision to use it - regardless of your
> claimed reason - is baffling.

We use recent Dovecot from atrpms.net with RHEL 5.3. Userbase is 25.000.
Dovecot runs on three machines - as master (proxy) and with two slaves.

The system is stable. We hardly need to touch it.

p at rick

--
state of mind
Digitale Kommunikation

http://www.state-of-mind.de

Franziskanerstraße 15	   Telefon +49 89 3090 4664
81669 München              Telefax +49 89 3090 4666