[Dovecot] using postfix+dovecot+squirrell+amavisd and spam folder per user

ESGLinux esggrupos at gmail.com
Wed May 20 12:49:23 EEST 2009

Hi Karel,

Thank you very much for your answer,

I´m going to investigate lda as you say

In deed, I´m looking at my dovecot.conf and I realize I have this entry:

protocol lda {
postmaster_address = postmaster at dominio.com
mail_plugins = quota
log_path = /var/log/dovecot-deliver.log
info_log_path = /var/log/dovecot-deliver.log
}

I don´t know what is this for, but I´m going to investigate it.

On the other hand, I use mysql and virtual domains, is your answer valid for
this kind of configuration

thanks again,

ESG