[Dovecot] Dovecot auth user lookup patch updated for maildrop 2.1.0

mr.maX mrmax063 at maxempire.com
Tue May 12 19:56:35 EEST 2009

Hi,

an updated version of my patch for maildrop that extends it with the ability
to perform user lookups against Dovecot's database made against the latest
version of maildrop 2.1.0 can be downloaded from the following location:
http://www.max.rs/ozone/maildrop-2.1.0-dovecotauth.patch.txt

The patch has just been redone in order to apply cleanly without fuzz and to
apply properly against one file that was changed in the latest version of
maildrop. There have been no other changes compared to the initial version
of the patch.

For more information, take a look at my previous post to the Dovecot's
mailing list at: http://www.dovecot.org/list/dovecot/2009-April/039121.html

--
Best Regards,
Marko Njezic - mr.maX @ MAX Interactive corp.