[Dovecot] How do I get my mail from fetchmail into dovecot?

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Fri May 1 05:58:15 EEST 2009

> Dovecot's Sieve support is excellent, thanks to Stephan Bosch. There is
> much more documentation out there than I can possibly provide or link
> to in this post but I think it gets the point across.

Thanks for the examples. Does anyone know if dovecot-sieve supports
the Editheade extensions which allow you to add or delete email
headers? I currently use procmail and pipe to formail to add a header
which indicates which procmail recipe got applied. I'd like to add
headers in sieve so I can achieve the same result.

Regards,
Phill