[Dovecot] Case sensitive oddity when mail delivered.

dovecot at corwyn.net dovecot at corwyn.net
Fri May 1 01:06:18 EEST 2009

At 05:11 PM 4/30/2009, Timo Sirainen wrote:
>Oh, actually both passdb and userdb query. passdb for imap/pop and
>userdb for deliver.
>
> > to have it return a
> > standardized case of the username. The easiest change would be
> > auth_username_format = %Lu
>
>This would work with both of them anyway.

Since my dovecot-sql.conf files (which I believe contain my userdb
and passdb sql queries) between my dev and prod environments are
identical, then the difference between production and dev must be
somewhere else.

The above should provide me with a fix, so thanks!  But for the
moment I can't test the fix in a preproduction environment until I
can figure out where in that environment it's broken, since it's not
failing in preproduction.

Again thanks. Maybe it's in my postfix config somewhere. . .

rick