[Dovecot] CMUSieve with virtual users

Guillaume Hilt postmaster at shadowprojects.org
Sun Mar 29 13:28:03 EEST 2009

I'm back with this problem since i never found a way to fix it.
I'm now using dovecot 1.1.13 (still under Gentoo) and I tried something.
I modified the lda section from this :
 mail_plugins = cmusieve

To this :
 mail_plugins = sieve

The problem is that dovecot never complained that it can't found the
sieve or cmusieve plugin although sieve is present and enabled with dovecot.
Looks like it doesn't care about it and doesn't try to load it (it would
explain why sieve isn't working).

I used thse flags "mysql pam pop3d sieve ssl".
The only difference with my other config, with is working fine, is that
i added the ipv6 flag on this one and i'm not using virtual users.

Now i'm confused ...

  Guillaume Hilt