[Dovecot] mailutil?

John R. Dennison jrd at gerdesas.com
Tue Mar 24 22:51:20 EET 2009

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 04:40:41PM -0400, Timo Sirainen wrote:

> I'm beginning to think doveadm or doveadmin would be good. Because Cyrus
> had cyradm :)

	I prefer dovecotadm or doveadm.  It's an administrative command
	and the name fits the purpose.

							John

--
"I'm sorry but our engineers do not have phones."
As stated by a Network Solutions Customer Service representative when asked to

"My other computer is your windows box."
                                     Ralf Hildebrandt
<sxem> trying to play sturgeon while it's under attack is apparently not fun.