[Dovecot] Dovecot 1.2 beta1 in Solaris 10 for sparc, error reading maildir format?

Andrés Yacopino ayacopino at acasalud.com.ar
Tue Mar 17 15:08:47 EET 2009

Greetings, i have installed dovecot 1.2beta1.
I get an error like (in folders from squirrelmail):

-* ERROR: Connection terminated by IMAP SERVER".*Query: SELECT "INBOX"
-* ERROR: Connection terminated by IMAP SERVER** *Query: STATUS "INBOX"
(MESSAGES UNSEEN RECENT)

in syslog i get:

acamail dovecot: [ID 583609 mail.error] child 3322 (imap) killed with
signal 10

In happens with all mail (from dovecot 1.1 maildir) and with new mail.

For example, i have deleted all the maildirs folders, then i sent two
mails, the first one, i am able to read the first one from Sent Folder,
but when i sent the second one, the Sent Folder give me an error (and it
can't be readed):

*-ERROR: Connection terminated by IMAP SERVER*
Query: SELECT "Enviados"

(Sent Folder)

The problem is the same with outlook express.

Is there some bug related with this version?.

I will try 1.2 beta 2 and let you know how it goes.

Greetings,

--

Andrés Fernando Yacopino

Infraestructura - Dpto Sistemas

AcaSalud

Cooperativa de Prestaciones Médico Asistenciales Limitada

Tel: 0341-4208726

ayacopino at acasalud.com.ar