[Dovecot] expire tool in 1.1.11

Mon Mar 16 12:38:00 EET 2009

On 3/15/2009 6:26 AM, Harry Lachanas wrote:
> I am on dovecot 1.1.11 trying to figure out the expire tool ....
>
> The thing is that when I had confed the exp tool there where a bunch
> of mails inside the mail boxes. Thus it seems as if the database is
> not updated about them. Is there a way to update it from command line
> to include the old mails ???

The way the expire tool works is, it starts counting from the date/time
the emails are moved into the folder, NOT from the sate/time STAMP of
the individual emails.

So, the ones that were already in there were considered moved there the
date/time you activated the expire plugin on that folder.

--

Best regards,

Charles