[Dovecot] Fatal: imap-login: io_loop_handle_add: epoll_ctl(1, 4): Operation not permitted

Jérôme Blanc jerome.blanc at nerim.net
Tue Mar 10 22:08:29 EET 2009

Le mardi 10 mars 2009 à 15:08, Timo Sirainen <tss at iki.fi> a écrit :

> On Tue, 2009-03-10 at 20:06 +0100, Jérôme Blanc wrote:
> > Mar 10 20:00:48 aries dovecot: Fatal: imap-login:
> > io_loop_handle_add: epoll_ctl(1, 4): Operation not permitted
>
> Do you have SELinux or AppArmor or something similar enabled, which
> denies this syscall?

Mmm, I installed the Mandriva with a default security level of Paranoid
(the highest), opening things as I need it. So I guess it's possible
but I don't really know how I can tell something like this is installed.

I found out that there is a /etc/apparmor.d folder so I guess at least
that one is installed. Insied that folder however, no file seems
related to dovecot.
--
Jérôme Blanc