[Dovecot] Random timeouts on mailboxes

Bastien Semene bsemene at cyanide-studio.com
Tue Mar 10 15:57:27 EET 2009

Hello,

I tracked the processes number and it was very close to the limit, I
read your link and think it is the solution to my problem.
I modified the config to fit our needs. No problem yesterday and today,
it is rare but happened so I can't be affirmative, therefore the number
of processes reaches the previous limit today.
I'll give some feedback to the list if the problem is still here.

Thank you Andreas for the idea but TB is installed locally and I think
Steffen's answer is the good one. It fits perfectly with the symptoms.

Steffen Kaiser a écrit :

--
Bastien Semene
Administrateur Réseau & Système