[Dovecot] Anyone know or have a perl, c/c++ script?

Brandon Lamb brandonlamb at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 19:33:15 EET 2009

Hello all,
Im hoping maybe someone on this list has already looked for or built
something similiar.

Basically from what I can tell, phps imap libraries or whatever dont support
setting custom keywords. So I am wondering if someone has a library or
script that can take a username, domain, password, folder, uid and flag to
set so that my webmail app can call this to set imap keywords.

So far my google searching isnt turning up anything, but searching for the
word keyword doesnt really help.