[Dovecot] dovecot imap and thunderbird tags

Mon Mar 2 12:57:51 EET 2009

On 3/1/2009 2:08 PM, Lorenzo Bettini wrote:
> We've been using an imap(s) dovecot server for a while on an ubuntu
> 8.04.2 and we noted that tags set by thunderbird ("important", "to do",
> etc.) are almost always lost, i.e., when connecting to the same imap
> account from another machine, the tags are not there anymore... this
> always happens for the Inbox, and seldomly for other imap folders...
> anyone else experiencing this?

Sorry, my crystal ball is currently down for repairs...

So, will need for you to provide some actual details that might give a
hint as to the problem. I think I recall some problems like these with
certain versions of dovecot...