[Dovecot] sieve rules processing

Nikita Koshikov koshikov at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 17:36:42 EEST 2009

Hello list,

My question: is sieve support some kind of "continue" action, to explicit tell server processing rules below current one(if current has triged)?

Situation:
I have few rules, which fileinto's to different directories. All is working fine, but if I want redirect all my mail for some period of time to another mailbox, I'm adding rule like  this, to be processing first.

if anyof (true)
{
        redirect "koshikov at gmail.com";
	keep;
}

Mail redirecting, but keep state store messages to INBOX. All I want - to process other rules, which will move message to the right imap directory.
This situation also happens with vacation sieve-action.
In sieve rfc I didn't find any workaround to that actions.

Maybe someone know how to make sieve working in described way?