[Dovecot] Question regarding layout.

Johan Hendriks j.hendriks at schavemaker.com
Fri Jul 17 10:07:08 EEST 2009

Hello all.
I have a question regarding my mail flow.

We have some users who are in a mail group (alias), and these alias
receives a lot of attached documents.
So i have the document in all the mailboxes of the alias.
If the attached document is 2MB and that is not rare, i have 10 times 2
MB on my mail server.
Is there a way to tackle this.
Maybe by making the alias a mailbox itself and give other users acces or
are there other options.

Also i have very lame and lazy users.
They refuse to clean thrash cans (i asked about that earlier,and got
that tackled through the expire plugin.),also the do not remove old mail
not even reading it.
So is there also a option to remove mail that is not been opened, and is
older than xx days or weeks.

Thanks
--
*Johan Hendriks*