[Dovecot] Possible fix to an old Thunderbird related problem

Nikolay Shopik shopik at inblock.ru
Mon Jul 13 08:15:44 EEST 2009

On 13.07.2009 7:32, Marc Perkel wrote:

> Nikolay Shopik wrote:
>> On 12.07.2009 20:23, Marc Perkel wrote:
>>> I spoke too soon. Thunderbird is still broken. And it's really
>>> frustrating.

>> There a lot things changed in TB3 currently and TB3 beta 3 should land
>> in weeks, give a try. I've remember folder count numbers was on
>> buglist. I've not seeing such issues since beginning of this year (I'm
>> on trunk)
>>

> So - is it stable enough to use?

Generally yes, still backup your profile is good idea. I suggest wait
till beta 3, in Jule 21. It _much_ better for IMAP, since TB2 release.
Caching was introducing by default for IMAP messages. CONDSTORE also
supported by now, which allow even more minimize traffic. RFC 4978
landed just month ago. And that just top of iceberg of changes and
bugfixes are done.