[Dovecot] Sieve plugin not running on all messages

Joan Moreau jom at grosjo.net
Sun Jul 12 16:13:50 EEST 2009

Hi,

I have a global script (run by "run_before" in dovecot.conf) and a user
script.

All scripts get compiled correctly and running.

however , times to times, the filters are not applied, whereas they
should, especially the one run all the time, against Spam:

-------------------------------
require ["fileinto", "reject"];

if anyof(
    header :contains ["Subject"] ["***SPAM***"],
    header :contains ["X-Spam-Flag"] ["YES"]
    )
{
   fileinto "Spam";
   reject "Your message has been considered SPAM by our mail server";
   stop;
}

My config dovecot:
plugin {
    sieve_before=/data/mail/global.sieve
    sieve_global_path=/data/mail/global.sieve
    sieve_global_dir=/data/mail
    sieve_dir=/data/mail/%d/%n/sieve
    sieve=/data/mail/%d/%n/local.sieve
}