[Dovecot] Store sent email

pierre.casenove at almerys.com pierre.casenove at almerys.com
Wed Jan 28 10:27:03 EET 2009

 Hello all,
I've set up a webmail solution based on RedHat EL 5, sendmail,
spamassassin, clamAV and dovecot by following this tutorial:
http://www.redhat.com/magazine/025nov06/features/email/index.html
I have configured everything without any problem, I can send and receive
emails, using Maildir store format.
Now, what I don't know how to set up: I would like to store the emails
sent by the users in a dedicated store (Like Sent Emails in many
webmails).... and I've got no idea on how to do this!
By googling a little, I found this thread (
http://www.dovecot.org/list/dovecot/2007-April/021447.html) where a plugin
is mentionned. Has it been developped or is there another solution?
I'm using dovecot 1.0.7, shipped with RHEL 5 distribution.

I am really discovering all the products around the email so I'm a bit
confused.

Thanks a lot for your answer,

Pierre