[Dovecot] deliver and qmail

Tim Traver tt-list at simplenet.com
Tue Jan 27 22:05:05 EET 2009

Timo or anyone,

any insight into this???

I really just want to tell dovecot's deliver where the home directory is
without having to fork another process to do it.

I may be able to create a shell script that set the env variable and
then launched deliver, but that's another fork that I'd rather not have,
and since I already know the home dir when I set up the .qmail-user
file, I'd rather just set it...

help...

Tim.