[Dovecot] v1.1.10 released

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Tue Jan 27 19:39:31 EET 2009

On Tue, 2009-01-27 at 11:21 -0600, Eric Rostetter wrote:
> Quoting Timo Sirainen <tss at iki.fi>:
>
> > Something automated. There are several different testing
> > possibilities actually. Unit tests is one thing.
>
> Last time I brought this up, it lead to so much endless arguing/debate
> over what type of testing to use, what toolset to use, etc. that nothing
> ever happened.

Why don't I remember the arguing? :) Maybe I was just following to see
what's going to be the result and it eventually died out and I thought
people just lost interest.

> I'd still be willing to do unit tests, if there is no longer any
> arguments from others to stop it.  I'm open to suggestions as to
> tools to use and such as long as it isn't a flame war...

I've already written some unit tests in src/tests/. I don't really care
if you continue them the way I started or use some other toolset. And
unless someone else is also willing to actually write the tests, I don't
think you should care all that much about their arguing.