[Dovecot] cmusieve don't works for me...

Pascal Volk user+dovecot at localhost.localdomain.org
Thu Jan 22 22:25:49 EET 2009

On 22.01.2009 16:55 Claudio Prono wrote:
> Ok, sorry to bother again, but i am going crazy to make work cmusieve
> with dovecot. I intend to use it for the vacation system, but...seems
> the system ignores the .dovecot.sieve file into the user dir... I am
> doing something wrong, but i don't know what...

Put the .dovecot.sieve script in the (virtual) users home directory
(http://wiki.dovecot.org/UserDatabase). If your setup doesn't allow you
to specify a home directory you have to specify the sieve location in
the plugin section
(http://wiki.dovecot.org/LDA/Sieve#head-3940e226e2a575b992a4303c52b9253ae513668e)

If you want to get more details (e.g. what happens on delivery) add
"maild_debug = yes" to your lda {} section in dovecot.conf

Regards,
Pascal

--
Ubuntu is an ancient African word meaning “I can’t install Debian.”
                                                         -- unknown