[Dovecot] Coding question again...

Stefan Jurisch s.jurisch at w3o-services.de
Mon Jan 19 19:16:30 EET 2009

Well, that sounds good. If this version is stable enough and the beta will come soon, then it should be enough for us at the moment.

Perhaps you should know: we implement groupware servers for our customers, and we like dovecot because it is quite easy to implement multidomain virtual mailbox servers. But some of these customers want to use mailbox sharing (user driven). The groupware supports this, and my work is to implement a plugin for dovecot which provides this functionality. So we surely will try to do some testing of the 1.2 on our own and hopefully help the product to become stable soon.

So, I think we will try the 1.2... :-)

Thanks a lot for your advice! :-))

--

SIEGNETZ.IT GmbH