[Dovecot] 1.1.9 release candidate

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sun Jan 18 00:45:50 EET 2009

On Jan 17, 2009, at 5:39 PM, Tomasz Suchodolski wrote:

> Timo Sirainen pisze:
>> http://dovecot.org/tmp/dovecot-1.1.9.rc.tar.gz
>> There are a couple of a bit larger changes, so would be nice if a few
>> people tested this on different setups before I released the final
>> v1.1.9.
>
> I have compiled dovecot(on my test server) with these options:

Doesn't really matter, but:

> --with-notify=inotify

This should be detected and used automatically, so it's not necessary.

> --with-pop3d --with-deliver

These are enabled by default, so not necessary.

> --with-mysql

This is necessary. :)

> --disable-ipv6

Why? I'm beginning to think it's time to remove this option entirely.
Originally it was added because of buggy OSes, but those should be
gone by now.