[Dovecot] Patch to deliver

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Wed Jan 14 00:00:19 EET 2009

On Wed, 2008-12-03 at 19:28 -0200, Allan Cassaro wrote:
> I wrote a little patch to add the capability of the deliver to
> customize the "subject" of the rejection messages.
> Now is possibly to translate the body and subject!

I hate adding new settings to dovecot.conf, I'd instead just want to
remove them. But I guess there's no choice here, especially because the
current default subject is pretty bad (IMO). I applied your patch with
some changes and also changed the default subject to the same as it
currently is, so that there aren't any unexpected changes visible to
others. http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-1.1/rev/410f0dcc1219

I'm thinking about changing the default for v1.2 to "Re: <original
subject>". Or perhaps "Re: Rejected: <original subject>" or something
like that. Does anyone have thoughts about those?