[Dovecot] v1.1.8 released

Gerhard Wiesinger lists at wiesinger.com
Thu Jan 8 14:09:21 EET 2009

Hello Timo!

Looks like the performance problems on opening/delivering mbox mailboxes
and index updates/usage have been solved with dovecot 1.1.8 (your inbox
subject was dovecot 1.1rc7 and cache with deliver).
http://www.mail-archive.com/dovecot@dovecot.org/msg08274.html

Is this quite logically with the changes you made in 1.1.8?

Ciao,
Gerhard

--
http://www.wiesinger.com/