[Dovecot] Obtaining the chroot-cage directory of the mailstore

Stefan Jurisch s.jurisch at w3o-services.de
Wed Jan 7 19:27:28 EET 2009

Hello,

I try to access the files within the maildir-structure directly, because I want to store some files with status data there (I try to implement some experimental ACL stuff). So I thaught that I would need the root cage's path to access it in the file system.
But I think you're surely right: I might not need the path , because... *hmm*

I will try this!!! Anyway: thanks for the "getenv"-command respectivly the parameter! :-)

Best regards
Stefan

--

SIEGNETZ.IT GmbH