[Dovecot] mbox "Next message unexpectedly lost" bug fixed

Diego Liziero diegoliz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 01:44:27 EET 2009

First the good news: with these patches, the "Next message
unexpectedly lost" bugs I got so far were all caused reading a mbox
written by a previous version of dovecot.

So I think this time you really fixed the last annoying 1.1.x bug :)

Then another doubt: with these patches I'm still getting some:

FETCH for mailbox Sent UID 1077 got too little data: 1380 vs 3541
Corrupted index cache file
/mailhome/username/.imap/Sent/dovecot.index.cache: Broken virtual size
for mail UID 1077

These mails were written by a hg version pulled Dec 14 (that includes
the mbox patches).

Any suggestion for the kind of debug I can add to help solving these ones?

Regards,
Diego.