[Dovecot] deliver looking into root directory for sieve configuration ?

Fri Jan 2 19:13:47 EET 2009

On 1/2/2009 11:54 AM, Guillaume Hilt wrote:
> It's okay, you're trying to help me, so I won't complain :)
>
> So, postfix isn't running in a chroot.

Are you sure? master .cf?

> My problem is that sieve is looking into the root folder for a sieve
> configuration file when the server receive a new email (mail for a
> virtual user).

I didn't see anything in your dovecot config about sieve...

Did you read and install/configure according to this page?

http://wiki.dovecot.org/LDA/Sieve

> I'll change the ssl key later, the server is not in production and i
> haven't finished the ssl part yet.

no worries then... ;)

--

Best regards,