[Dovecot] Two server certificates for two common names

Patrick Domack patrickdk at patrickdk.com
Tue Aug 25 19:47:03 EEST 2009

That is an ssl imposibility, and the current tls clients can't really
do that either. The best way to do it is to use seperate ip's for
mail1 and mail2.

The only other option is to use a new certificate with
subject-alt-names, but lots of email clients don't support that.
Webbrowsers have for a long time now, but email is completely different.