[Dovecot] Enh-Req: Mark As Read When Delivered

Neil neil at voidfx.net
Thu Oct 30 08:57:59 EET 2008

I'm under the impression bug-reports are supposed to go to the list,
so hopefully it's okay if I put in a feature request here too
(assuming it's not already implemented; but it doesn't look like it).

Basically, all I would like to do is be able to sometimes deliver mail
as already mail into mail boxes.  Is there some way to do this?

If not, could a flag perhaps be added to deliver to do it?  (And
Sieve; but for now I think procmail still has much higher adoption,
and thus having it in deliver would be rather key...)

Thanks,
-Neil.