[Dovecot] Best configuration of dovecot for limit Outlook problems with IMAP

Adam McDougall mcdouga9 at egr.msu.edu
Wed Oct 29 18:03:56 EET 2008

Recently I encountered a situation where Outlook Express was giving me a
similar error, although it was only on certain emails.  It started when
I tried to tell Outlook Express to synchronize less than 'All messages'
and I must have used 'New headers' or something instead.  Switching it
back to 'All messages' made it continue to download the entire body +
headers of new mail, but they were accessible.  For the messages that
were inaccessible,
to regain access I had to select them, right click the selection, click
"Move to Folder", and select the Inbox under the same mail server, then
Click "Send/Recv" and the fixed messages would appear.