[Dovecot] dovecot-deliver occasionally fails to deliver, leaving no clues

Lucas Madar lucas at mcsnw.com
Wed Oct 22 23:14:14 EEST 2008

On Oct 22, 2008, at 11:09 AM, Timo Sirainen wrote:

> BTW. The bug showed up only because you had
> auth_worker_max_request_count set to non-zero. Is there a reason why
> this isn't zero? It was only meant for fixing problems with PAM, but
> you're not using PAM.

I figured that any bugs that might crop up (either in dovecot or
mysql) might be mitigated by the auth worker eventually restarting
itself. It seemed like the only negative consequence would be
performance, and with such a low volume I wasn't concerned.

Thanks for a wonderful program and awesome tech support!
- Lucas