[Dovecot] Patch: use child_wait in passdb-checkpassword

Sascha Wilde wilde at intevation.de
Wed Oct 15 14:29:34 EEST 2008

Sascha Wilde <wilde at intevation.de> writes:
> Thanks!  Seems indeed helpful.  I have changed passdb-checkpassword to
> use the child-wait stuff, see attached patch.  (I have put
> child-wait.[ch] into src/lib/)

Doh!  Forgot to attach the patch (which isn't to bad as it was faulty
anyway...).

This time I really attached it!

> Now I'll try to do the same for my userdb, so that they should work at
> the same time -- stay tuned...

I have a first working beta.  I'll put a repository with the changes
on line soon...

cheers
sascha
--
Sascha Wilde                                          OpenPGP key: 4BB86568
http://www.intevation.de/~wilde/                  http://www.intevation.de/