[Dovecot] Get an extra_field in login process

Alexandre Estanislau alexandre at estanislau.org
Mon Oct 13 20:05:10 EEST 2008

Hi.

I have an auth plugin where an extra_field is filled. Somewhere, in login
process I need to log the authentication command and the extra_field, I was
trying to do it in login-common/client-common.c, adding a new variable to
login_log_format_elements and trying to get the fileld from environment,
but, I could not find any way to do it, the getenv returns null everytime.

Anyone can suggest something to do it ? Is there a way that I get the
extra_fields from request in login process ?

Thanks

--
Alexandre *Estanislau* Puhl - PX3D1363
alexandre at estanislau dot org