[Dovecot] Multiple mailboxes per user

Patrick Ben Koetter p at state-of-mind.de
Mon Oct 13 13:57:06 EEST 2008

* spam at wilysloth.com <spam at wilysloth.com>:
> My users currently have mail delivered to mulitple MailDir locations via
> procmail.
>
> ~/mail/inbox/
> ~/mail/graph/
> ~/mail/spam/

Think like this:

~/mail/inbox/
~/mail/inbox/graph/
~/mail/inbox/spam/

> I would like all these mailboxes to be exported via dovecot IMAP and
> appear as folders. However, I can't anything beyond the INBOX working.

graph/ and spam/ will show up as subfolders of the users mailbox.

p at rick

--
state of mind
Agentur für Kommunikation, Design und Softwareentwicklung

Patrick Koetter            Tel: 089 45227227
Echinger Strasse 3         Fax: 089 45227226
85386 Eching               Web: http://www.state-of-mind.de