[Dovecot] maildri++ quota

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de
Fri Oct 10 00:42:22 EEST 2008

* Ralf Hildebrandt <Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de>:

> > > Totally off. The recalculation after 15m doesn't work at all
> >
> > 3-6 examples?
>
> How about 15.000?
> My users get a lot of mail. All I see is NO update to the maildrisize
> file AFTER 24h!!!

Let me rephrase this. No update to the SUM in the 2nd line after 15m

I sent 100 Mails to an account, the "maildirsize"-file-lenght based
recalculation seems to work
--
Ralf Hildebrandt (Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de)          snickebo at charite.de
Postfix - Einrichtung, Betrieb und Wartung       Tel. +49 (0)30-450 570-155