[Dovecot] Disabling global content_filter with an empty filter specified with an access table

Diego Liziero diegoliz at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 21:43:09 EEST 2008

Yes, that's what I was thinking when I wrote "workaround" in my first mail:

On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 5:08 PM, Diego Liziero <diegoliz at gmail.com> wrote:
>[..]
>I think that this solution is more readable than the only workaround I
>can imagine now (that is disabling global filtering and enabling it in
>a pcre table for everything except that particular case).

So it's a bit less readable, I've to remember to disable sender
restrictions in the content filter return transport to avoid filter
loops, there will be one more line for each mail in the log stating
that the filter is triggered, but apart from that it should work as I
need.

Thank you to everyone that helped me,
tomorrow I'm going to test both methods.

Regards,
Diego.