[Dovecot] Virtual domain aliases

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Tue Oct 7 21:47:03 EEST 2008

As I said in a previous reply the server is going great.  In fact I can
even send mail via it.  (On the really old server I'm moving from I
couldn't get authentication for outbound to work.)

I now have a couple of small issues to deal with before moving
completely off the old system.

Virtual domains aliases?  My reading seems to indicate that Postfix only
handles aliases in one place/file.  Ie., I can't use a
/var/mail/vhosts/domain.tld/aliases.

This is probably a Postfix question but I'm asking anyway.  I am pretty
sure there are some Postfix people-of-significance hanging out here.  :-)

Thanks,
Rod