[Dovecot] v1.2.alpha2 released

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sun Oct 5 20:40:28 EEST 2008

http://dovecot.org/releases/1.2/alpha/dovecot-1.2.alpha2.tar.gz
http://dovecot.org/releases/1.2/alpha/dovecot-1.2.alpha2.tar.gz.sig

Mainly the same fixes as in v1.1.3 -> v1.1.4 plus some more
v1.2-specific fixes.

Not many people have been testing v1.2 releases. Wonder if there's
something I could do to improve that. I guess v1.2 is kind of missing
those killer features that would get a lot of people to try it. :)

I've slowly started working on replication, but I've been pretty busy
with school recently. I'm hoping to become a bit less busy when some of
the courses end in a few weeks, but then again I should also write my
B.Sc. essay ("Scalable high-performance email setups" in Finnish) before
christmas and that'll probably take some time if I want to do it well.