[Dovecot] imap-quota not working

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sun Oct 5 18:26:19 EEST 2008

On Sun, 2008-10-05 at 17:55 +0300, arvids wrote:
> On Sunday 05 October 2008 17:15:45 Timo Sirainen wrote:
> > That's the point of using prefetch userdb. Either don't use it, or copy
> > all the quota_* fields to password_query as well (with userdb_ prefix).
>
> Thank you very much for pointing it out, I forgot about this prefetch thing.
> Now imap quota is working, but there is some problem:

Hmm. I'll have to think about how to fix this. The problem is that
mailbox syncing triggers quota recalculation because the quota isn't in
the database yet. The quota recalculation then traverses all mailboxes
and syncs them. Eventually it reaches the mailbox that triggered the
quota recalculation and then it crashes (so it wouldn't go to infinite
loop)..