[Dovecot] Auth Issues - Urgent - Help!

David Cunningham davec at mecnet.net
Thu Nov 20 05:17:06 EET 2008

Well, most of my issues are gone with adding auth cache.  However, I
am having an issue.  Sometimes, even though cache incorrect passwords
is disabled, new passwords do not work.  It would seem that once a
user logs in with one password successfully the cache does not
automatically retry if the user tries a different passwords.  I would
think that the auth cache should check to see if the password changed
on the ldap server if something other than the cached password is
entered.

Is this something wrong with my configuraiton, or the auth code itself?

Thanks,

Dave