[Dovecot] [dovecot] INDEX variable and mbox_snarf plugin

Jonathan Siegle jsiegle at psu.edu
Thu Nov 6 20:39:45 EET 2008

Is there a way to tell the dovecot mbox_snarf plugin to use an alternate
location for the index/cache files? It doesn't seem to want to use the
INDEX variable. I'm guessing the answer is no because of all the ties in
lib-storage/index/mbox/*c to the directory where the file(that is the
inbox) lives.
The filesystem where I keep the inbox file doesn't have a directory for
the user to own. The user only owns the mbox file.

Thanks,
Jonathan